A final note! :)

Yes, I know this blog is poorly neglected, and I never really finished posting, but it's not 2010 anymore! :)

If you are interested in hearing more about this trip email me (forhisgloryhandiwork (at) gmail (dot) com), or come visit my other blog - What it Means to Love. Thanks! :)

Saturday, January 1, 2011

I know it's 2011 now, and the name of this blog is 2010, but bear with me as I finish up posting... I've been busy! :)
At the Minneapolis airport

Poor Olivia, smushed in the middle...

Sandi and Yuri (resident)

Olivia and Grandma

Jordana and Renae

Brook and Megan

Zhenya (cook) showing off her grandbaby

Some of the residents in wheelchairs

Max and Dennis (resident)

I can assure you - all of these residents were smiling by the time were done with them! (Except maybe the worker in the back, in blue; but I'll let Alice share that story if she wants...)

The babushka whom I gave slippers too, "Dark Hair" Julia, and Sandi

The slippers which I replaced (she kept her things in her socks)

They had a contest for the most creative paper doll chains - these are the winners - Alice, Megan and Roma (who felt short so he is on his tip toes - Alice and Megan are both over 6 ft)


Renae and Josiah (who just got done swimming)

Alice, ??? (Alice, who is this?), and Pastor Gregory

Vadim (I think!) and Alice at the Teen Dorm

Max and Slavik (from the Teen Dorm) - Slavik lives with Max part of the time, and we were able to pray over him before we left.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah! I did not know you were still in Ukraine :O) Andrea G. is going to vist Dima and Igor in the next week or two. She says they are not in (7) with Vika...I have been thinking about them everyday. I love seeing all the picts you take!!!

    ReplyDelete