A final note! :)

Yes, I know this blog is poorly neglected, and I never really finished posting, but it's not 2010 anymore! :)

If you are interested in hearing more about this trip email me (forhisgloryhandiwork (at) gmail (dot) com), or come visit my other blog - What it Means to Love. Thanks! :)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

The All Time Farkel Champion is....

During the trip we played Farkel (also known as 10,000) a few times. Brooke brought it along and we played it one night a the apartment. I won, even though I had never played before. :) We told Max about it and played with him after supper one night to teach him how to play in case he wanted to play it with the boys from the teen dorm or somewhere else. Turns out, he know how to play, he just called it 10,000. He even taught us a few new rules that Brooke had forgotten about. And back to the title of this post, the all time Farkel champ is..... Drumroll please.... MAX! :) He beat us all soo bad! His turn was after mine, and he built off of mine which was already like 1500, and multiplied it like 3 times because I chose not to try again that made me soo mad! ;)
The day Marci and I stayed home with Olivia, we played War. Olivia was sleeping in the other room and Marci had to keep going in to check on her. While she was gone, I kept putting the Jokers back in Marci's pile, when she didn't want to play with the Joker's. It was so funny!! She said that she now saw the true side of me, I wasn't the "sweet girl" I seemed like, I had a very competitive side of me! Hee hee! I don't remember who finally won, but I think we stopped when Olivia woke up. I'm still pretty sure I was winning though... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment