I had lost all the video I took on my camera, but I just realized this past weekend that we have all of the videos and pictures from Tim's camera loaded onto my dad's computer this whole time! My dad had downloaded all of Tim's pictures on to his computer before we left Kiev in case something happened to his camera on the way back. I knew this, but I didn't realize we also had all of Tim's video! So I am going to try and upload some videos from our trip for you to see. Please let me know if they don't work, as I have never tried to post videos before, but it can't be that hard can it?? :) Don't forget to go down to the bottom of the page and turn off my play list to hear the videos!
Success!! The videos downloaded (with the help of really high speed internet!)!! Let me know if they don't work for you and enjoy them! The first one is of Zhenya and some of the residents at the beach, the second one is one Sasha and Zhenya when we were walking back to our room for lunch at the facility. The third one you will have to turn your head to see because I can't figure out how to turn it - it is in the building with the bedridden residents (even though the residents in the video oviously aren't bedridden). The last video is of the Ukrainian team doing music time at one of the camps. Enjoy!!

Kryvyi Rih Time
No comments:
Post a Comment