A final note! :)

Yes, I know this blog is poorly neglected, and I never really finished posting, but it's not 2010 anymore! :)

If you are interested in hearing more about this trip email me (forhisgloryhandiwork (at) gmail (dot) com), or come visit my other blog - What it Means to Love. Thanks! :)

Friday, September 3, 2010

Ukainican Team Picture!!!

Even though I am done with posting my pictures from the trip, please don't stop checking back as I have several videos and pictures from others to post. One of these pictures is one I got earlier this morning - a team picture of the Ukrainican Team (American and Ukrainian). I added this picture as a header for my blog, with a lot of tries and finally some technical help from my dad (changing the picture to 750 pixels wide). I'm so glad it finally worked and I'm so happy with my new header! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment