A final note! :)

Yes, I know this blog is poorly neglected, and I never really finished posting, but it's not 2010 anymore! :)

If you are interested in hearing more about this trip email me (forhisgloryhandiwork (at) gmail (dot) com), or come visit my other blog - What it Means to Love. Thanks! :)

Monday, August 9, 2010

Camp Day 7 - at the Beach - Monday July 12

On Monday we had our last outing to the beach. There was a mission team from  Holland in Krivoy Rog the same time we were there, and they came to the beach with us the last time to help out. We didn't have any residents from the facility that we had been going to come on this day. Instead we had women from another handicapped facility come, along with some kids from the orphanage, and the children's handicapped home. Sorry I don't have very many pictures of the people.

This is the bridge we had to walk across to get to the beach.
A flock of ducks wandering around
Brooke and Sandi (Brooke has makeup on from one of our dramas)
Tim (also with makeup on)
Brian helping with lunch

Our team - American, Dutch and Ukrainian eating lunch
The whole group we had for the day
Walking back to the bridge
A pictue I took off the bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment