A final note! :)

Yes, I know this blog is poorly neglected, and I never really finished posting, but it's not 2010 anymore! :)

If you are interested in hearing more about this trip email me (forhisgloryhandiwork (at) gmail (dot) com), or come visit my other blog - What it Means to Love. Thanks! :)

Monday, August 9, 2010

Camp Day 9 - Wednesday July 14

Wednesday was the last day at the facility for us. This was also our last day with the Ukrainians. We came back an hour early and prayed and prophecied over them.
Renae and Olivia on the bus on the way there
Watching a drama
The Ukrainians did great puppet shows for us,except when they were supposed to be making the puppets cry. Instead they were laughing soo hard they couldn't talk. :D
Max and a resident
Sasha, Zhenya, Tim, Sandi, and I went to Victor's room for awhile, and prayed over him
Sasha praying with Pasha
Olivia and Kayta
Zhenya and a resident
Doing individual prayer
We made the bus driver stop on the way back so we could get pictures of this.
My dad and Alice. The landscape looks like a backdrop doesn't it?? But it's real!
The Calva's - Renae, Brian, Olivia, and Josiah
On the bus on the way back. Sorry it's blurry, but it's nearly impossible to get a focused picture while the bus is moving!
Our Ukrainian translators (minus Kayta and Max) - Alina, Julia, Julia, and Julia (there was another translator named Julia  too!)
Sasha and me
Alice prophesying over Zhenya
Me and Kayta
And I'll leave you with another picture of food! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again, Sarah, for putting together this beautiful blog. I was there, and there was still much of this I didn't see. I LOVE all the baby pictures. Thanks for what you bring to everyone you are around. Love you, Alice

    ReplyDelete