A final note! :)

Yes, I know this blog is poorly neglected, and I never really finished posting, but it's not 2010 anymore! :)

If you are interested in hearing more about this trip email me (forhisgloryhandiwork (at) gmail (dot) com), or come visit my other blog - What it Means to Love. Thanks! :)

Monday, August 9, 2010

Here I am to Worship

This song is also on the playlist at the bottom of the page.

"Here I Am To Worship"
Chris Tomlin

Light of the world, You step down into darkness.
Opened my eyes let me see.
Beauty that made this heart adore you, hope of a life spent with you.

[Chorus]
And here I am to worship,
Here I am to bow down,
Here I am to say that you're my God,
You're altogether lovely,
Altogether worthy,
Altogether wonderful to me.

King of all days,
Oh so highly exalted Glorious in heaven above.
Humbly you came to the earth you created.
All for love's sake became poor.

[Chorus]
Here I am to worship,
Here I am to bow down,
Here I am to say that you're my God,
You're altogether lovely,
Altogether worthy,
Altogether wonderful to me.

I'll never know how much it cost to see my sin upon that cross.
I'll never know how much it cost to see my sin upon that cross.
And I'll never know how much it cost to see my sin upon that cross.
No I'll never know how much it cost to se my sin upon that cross.

[Chorus]
Here I am to worship,
Here I am to bow down,
Here I am to say that you're my God,
You're altogether lovely,
Altogether worthy,
Altogether wonderful to me.
So Here I am to worship,
Here I am to bow down,
Here I am to say that you're my God


This is one of my favorite songs. In my last post, I said that the Dutch team was with us at the beach. We got to sing this song in Russian, English, and Dutch. That was really cool. Last night, I was listening to this song on the radio. Near the end of the song I realized that sometime last winter (before I even knew about this trip) that I had a dream. In the dream, I was in Ukraine, and I was singing here I am to worship with Dutch people!!! At the time I thought that the dream was crazy.  But now it makes total sense. :) How prophetic!!! Now how cool is that???

No comments:

Post a Comment