Yes, I know this blog is poorly neglected, and I never really finished posting, but it's not 2010 anymore! :)
If you are interested in hearing more about this trip email me (forhisgloryhandiwork (at) gmail (dot) com), or come visit my other blog - What it Means to Love. Thanks! :)
My name is Sarah, and I am a teen trying to serve Christ with my life. I am 14 years old and I love to sew and crochet. I have been crocheting for over 2 years and I have been sewing for 7 years.
In July 2010, I was blessed to go on a mission trip to Ukraine, where most of my charity crocheting goes. While at the baby orphanage, a special little boy opened up my heart to the plight of the orphan, and changed me forever. I can't wait to go back!! My family has also adopted twice from Ukraine, and I love my little brothers to pieces. I have a heart for helping the least of these, especially orphans with no voice, and hope to adopt one day. But until then, I am doing the best I can to help them by using the talents God has given me.
This is an article Brian wrote for their church's newletter. If this is too small for you to read, you might have to zoom in using the instructions I gave in the post Alice's Newsletter.
No comments:
Post a Comment