A final note! :)

Yes, I know this blog is poorly neglected, and I never really finished posting, but it's not 2010 anymore! :)

If you are interested in hearing more about this trip email me (forhisgloryhandiwork (at) gmail (dot) com), or come visit my other blog - What it Means to Love. Thanks! :)

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

1 MORE DAY!!!!!!!! TOMORROW!!!!!!

Last night our team got an email from Renae, our team leader.

This is what it said -


"Hi team-Quick update: I talked to Max finally today (his internet has been down – a normal occurrence in Ukraine. His phone was also out of range). He just finished a hard week at camp and is getting geared up for our visit. Pray for refreshing. He’s really looking forward to us coming and has a team of 14 Ukrainians lined up to work with us. Most importantly all 12 boxes we shipped made it to Krivoy Rih yesterday!!! Praise the Lord! Things are coming together. Pray for the last little bit of money to come in for everyone as well.

Tim sent this and I thought it was such a great song for what the Lord is doing in and through us

…Also, while we were in prayer, I was reminded of this song - I pasted it below. Thanks!

Isaiah 45
I will go before you. I will smash the iron bars I will give you the treasures of the dark.For I am your God
I am your God and I have called you by name.
My child I know your name
For I am your God
Open up, Oh heavens! Let the skies pour out their righteousness
Let salvation sprout up from the earth
For I am God!
Father, Savior, Lord Creator, Holy one of Israel
Friend and Brother, there’s no other God!

Wow! God is smashing the “iron bars” and giving us the “treasures of the dark”.

The Lord brought me to this verse; consider meditating on this tomorrow:
Luke 4:18 – “The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because he has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted. To proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, To set at liberty those who are oppressed; to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.”

Be blessed! Brian and Renae"


Isn't it great that the tubs got there?!? Thank you for all you prayers concerning the tubs the past few days. Also notice she said that the internet was out, and that happens often? So please pray that the internet will work while we are there, so we can update you on how we are doing.

Ok, it is official. I have a cold. :( I traveling while I am sick, so please pray that I am at least a little bit better by tomorrow morning. I have a runny rose, a sore and dry throat, and a cough.

No comments:

Post a Comment