A final note! :)

Yes, I know this blog is poorly neglected, and I never really finished posting, but it's not 2010 anymore! :)

If you are interested in hearing more about this trip email me (forhisgloryhandiwork (at) gmail (dot) com), or come visit my other blog - What it Means to Love. Thanks! :)

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bake Sale

On Father's Day, we had a bake sale at our church to raise some support for our trip. It went really well! A lot of people were willing to help bake things for us. We had lots of cookies, bars, brownies, cake, jam, bread, carmel corn, and lots of other yummy things! We also had some crafts. Thank you to everyone who helped bake things for us! My dad and I were also able to give a short presentation during the service. The sale was donation based, so people could give how ever much they felt led for the baked items. We raised a lot more than we expected, people were very generous with their giving. Thank you so much to everyone who bought things and generously gave towards our trip!!!!

Before we sold anything....

... And after. Sorry this picture is a little blurry, I must have been moving when I took it, but you can still see that most of the stuff is gone.

Ok! Off to pack!! (I have started already!)

No comments:

Post a Comment