A final note! :)

Yes, I know this blog is poorly neglected, and I never really finished posting, but it's not 2010 anymore! :)

If you are interested in hearing more about this trip email me (forhisgloryhandiwork (at) gmail (dot) com), or come visit my other blog - What it Means to Love. Thanks! :)

Monday, June 28, 2010

3 days!!

Yes, that's right! We are leaving in 3 days!!! I am a little overwhelmed as I haven't started packing yet (something I should do!), and there are a lot of other things I need to do yet.
I had an orthodontist appointment this morning (I have braces), and the two colors I got are blue and yellow, the two colors on Ukraine's flag. :-)

Ukraine's Flag

We have one major prayer request right now. The tubs that we sent over have all of our crafts in them for the camps we are doing. As of right now, we have not heard anything about where they are. Renae (our team leader) is trying to get a hold of Max (he has been out in the country helping with different camps for orphans) to see if he has heard anything about them. So pray that the tubs miraculously get there with before next Monday! And pray that they all arrive together, undamaged, and unopened. Thank you so much for all of your prayers so far on this exciting adventure that we are taking, and thank you ahead of time for your prayers while we are there!

2 comments: