- I don't think there is anyone who needs God's help and grace as much as I do. Sometimes I feel so helpless and weak. I think that is why God uses me. Because I cannot depend on my own strength, I rely on Him twenty-four hours a day. If the day had more hours, I would need his help as grace during those hours as well.
- My dear, you must see your beloved Jesus in each one of these miserable people. You must love that Jesus, serve that Jesus, and look after that Jesus. Never forget His voice when He says, "Whenever you did it for the these My bothers, you did it for Me."
- People often ask me to pray for them to see the face of Jesus. I pray for each one to see the beautiful face of Jesus in the poor. All of them are created in the image of God. Each one is precious to Him. If we allow Him to open our eyes and sharpen our vision, we will find ourselves meek before our mighty Bridegroom King. We will find our hearts are drawn outward to the broken and the poor. We will call them home into a place of security and love. We will call them home to Jesus.
- When Jesus came into the world, He loved it so much that He gave his life for it. He wanted to satisfy our hunger for God. And what did he do? He made Himself the Bread of Life. He became small, fragile, and defenseless for us. Bits on bread can be so small that even a baby can chew it. He can become the Bread of Life to satisfy our hunger for God, our hunger for love.
- The world today is not only hungry for bread but hungry for love; hungry to be wanted, to be loved. They're hungry to feel that presence of Christ. In many countries, people have everything except that presence, that understanding. That's why the life of prayer and sacrifice comes to give that love. By being contemplative, you are to be that presence, that bread of God to break.
- At the moment of we will not be judged according to the number of good deeds we have done or by the diplomas we have received in our lifetime. We will be judged according to the love we have put into our work.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
More Quotes from Mother Teresa
Here are some more quotes from Mother Teresa from chapters 3 (Blessed Are the Meek), 4 (Blessed Are Those Who Hunger and Thirst for Righteousness), and 5 (Blessed Are the Merciful) of Compelled by Love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Kryvyi Rih Time
No comments:
Post a Comment