- For all the finances to come in for everyone
- For Max as he make preparations for all of us
- Grace for those who are leaving spouses at home - Pat, Marci, Tim
- Grace for the youth that are traveling with out one or both parents - Sarah (myself) and Brooke
- Grace for the spouses and parents that are releasing loved one(s) to go on the trip
- Heath for all team members as we prepare - Last I heard Marge has a severe case of poison ivy, so she needs healing. And for myself as I have not been feeling the best today, I have an upset stomach, so pray that it is nothing that will stay more than a day
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Update
Today is Sunday and we fly out early Thursday morning. I am not packed, but I have been at bible camp all of this past week. I am feeling a lot of differnent emotions, as I am sure everybody else is. I am very excited! I am a little nervous as this is my first ever plane ride, my first time out of country, and it will be my first train ride. I am also very tired as I have been at camp all of this past week. So I am going to try and get as much sleep as possible the next few days. But I am also calm, because I know that God will take care of me, my dad, and the rest of the team. God will take care of our families while we are gone. God will provide all of our needs in these last few days, and while we are gone; we just need to trust Him and have faith in Him. There is a team meeting going on right now as I type, but my dad and I weren't able to make it to this one. Today is our last team meeting, because this coming Thursday we fly out. Everybody on the team is getting very excited, but we do have some prayer requests.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Kryvyi Rih Time
YOU HAVE MY PRAYERS! BLESSINGS ON YOUR TRIP MY DEAR FRIEND...
ReplyDeleteThank you! I've been praying for your trip and Aaron too. Hopefully I will be able to check your blog near the end of my trip to see how the first part of your trip is going!
ReplyDelete