Hi everyone!
This is Sarah's mom here. I just thought I would hack into Sarah's account for a quick update. :-) So, to answer my question in the title...I don't know! The last time I heard from them was yesterday afternoon while they were on layover in Chicago. (The team traveled in 3 different groups - one of the teams didn't have any layovers in country.) Anyway, Sarah did well on her first flight. And the good news is that they didn't take her crochet hooks when she went through security! Sarah's stomach was a bit upset, but she seemed to be doing better. She didn't mention any other problems with the rest of the team, so that's a praise! An uneventful trip is a good thing!
Hopefully they will update soon, or if they don't have internet, perhaps they can call and I'll post an update.
Blessings and have a wonderful holiday weekend,
Jill
Friday, July 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Kryvyi Rih Time
HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR THEM - THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!
ReplyDeleteThats is nice to know that everything seems to be going good!!!! Thanks for tell us!!!
ReplyDeleteAubrey :-)
Oh and mom, you didn't hack into my account, I gave you permission! :D
ReplyDelete