A final note! :)

Yes, I know this blog is poorly neglected, and I never really finished posting, but it's not 2010 anymore! :)

If you are interested in hearing more about this trip email me (forhisgloryhandiwork (at) gmail (dot) com), or come visit my other blog - What it Means to Love. Thanks! :)

Monday, July 19, 2010

Prayer Request!

I don't remember if I told you or not, I don't think I did, but our team is split up into two different groups because we weren't able to get everybody on the same flight. Alice, Tim, Brooke, my dad and I are in one group. And Brian, Renae, Josiah, Olivia, Marge, Marci, Marni, and Sandi are in the other group. The other group went from Kiev to New York; and then New York to Mineapolis. Their flight from Kiev left after ours, and we just found out that it was three hours late. SO they got to New York three hours later and missed their next flight. So they are spending tonight in a hotel in New York, and tomorrow they are making their final flight. Please pray for grace for that whole part of the team, especially Josiah and Olivia. Please pray for sleep tonight for everybody and that the baby would sleep through the night so mom and dad can get some sleep. So that everybody would be rested (even though we are still tired!) tomorrow. Thank you for your continued prayer support!

No comments:

Post a Comment