A final note! :)

Yes, I know this blog is poorly neglected, and I never really finished posting, but it's not 2010 anymore! :)

If you are interested in hearing more about this trip email me (forhisgloryhandiwork (at) gmail (dot) com), or come visit my other blog - What it Means to Love. Thanks! :)

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Our Apartment!

We have a very nice apartment. It is much nicer than I thought it would be. I'll give you a tour. J

This is the hallway when you come in the door. Directly to the left of where I was standing when I took this (you can't see it in the picture) is the door to the kitchen. The door right across from the chairs is my room. At the end of the hallway is the door to the bathroom (it is closed in the picture).

This is at the end of the hallway. The closed door on the far right is one of the bedrooms. The two doors in the middle are the bathrooms. The one on the right is the toilet, and the one on the left is the shower and sink. Then if you go farther than where I was standing when I took this picture, and turn to the left there is another door to a bedroom.

This is the bedroom to the left at the end of the hallway. Alice and Sandi are staying in here.

This is the bedroom to the right. Marci, Marni, and Marge are staying in here. (This is a bad picture of Marci.)


This is my bedroom. We have a big TV and a desk. J I share a room with Brooke. She is sitting on her bed in the picture.

This is the other side of the room. My bed is the one on the right. By the way our room isn't this clean anymore, we hadn't even opened our bags yet when I took the picture. J Our room would still be very clean if we hadn't opened our bags. J


Now I am going to show you the kitchen. Directly to the left of where I was standing in this picture is the fridge.

We even have one of these water heaters! It literally takes less than a minute to heat up! Is this similar to what yours was Michelle? J


We have lots of food in the fridge!


Across the room is our table.


Isn't our apartment nice??

2 comments:

  1. Thats looks really pretty cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was! It was much better than it could have been!!

    ReplyDelete