A final note! :)

Yes, I know this blog is poorly neglected, and I never really finished posting, but it's not 2010 anymore! :)

If you are interested in hearing more about this trip email me (forhisgloryhandiwork (at) gmail (dot) com), or come visit my other blog - What it Means to Love. Thanks! :)

Monday, July 12, 2010

More pictures from Josiah

Here are a few more pictures from Josiah's DSI that he wanted me to post.

A picture of me! J This was a picture that I thought deserved to be posted on the blog.

Cute puppy!

Even cuter kitty!

And not so cute worm. But funny picture.

Josiah and his new buddies – Serge and Sasha (I don't know which is which, and I don't think Josiah does either.) But he had a blast swimming with them!

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! Nice job, Josiah!

    Can't wait to see more. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really funny. But they are really good!! COOL!

    ReplyDelete