A final note! :)

Yes, I know this blog is poorly neglected, and I never really finished posting, but it's not 2010 anymore! :)

If you are interested in hearing more about this trip email me (forhisgloryhandiwork (at) gmail (dot) com), or come visit my other blog - What it Means to Love. Thanks! :)

Friday, July 9, 2010

Camp Day 2 - Tuesday July 6

Well, I wasn't at camp on day 2, but I have pictures of Olivia from when I stayed home, and Josiah was nice enough to let me have picture he took with his DSI.
Tim, Alina, and Genya doing music
Gene, Jordana, Max, and Brian praying
I love this guy on his bicycle chair! I didn't get a picture of him on my camera, so I am glad Josiah did. This guy had levers that he would use to steer and move himself, and he was very good at it!

Natasha is such a sweetheart! She was always smiling, and she had a great time! (It's not my fault the picture is crooked, Josiah took the picture. J)
This picture is so cute!
Roma, Marni, and some of the residents
Again, it is not my fault it is crooked! J It looks like this guy was happy to get this paper!
These are picture I took now – Baby Olivia, I love her little pigtails!
"I'm ready to walk!"

So Cute!! Luv ya baby!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gravy, Sarah. You have grown up so fast and so much. What joy to read your blogs and see so many pictures. The little girl is too cute and I love her pigtails, too. That man indeed looks happy with whatever he got!! Comment on the wheelchairs..can you bringn one back for me??
    When you get back I will comment on your other site because I want to buy some things you have made.
    GO BEARS!!!! Beth Williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Sorry I haven't gotten to replying to this yet. I would bring one back for you, but my suitcase was already reserved for my friends that traveled with me in the suitcase. ;) Actually, you can go to my new blog that I just finished setting up to buy things from me - www.handiworkforelijah.blogspot.com. I don't have very much on there yet, but I'll get more on there soon, and I'll also take custom orders.
    GO PACK GO!!!!!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete