A final note! :)

Yes, I know this blog is poorly neglected, and I never really finished posting, but it's not 2010 anymore! :)

If you are interested in hearing more about this trip email me (forhisgloryhandiwork (at) gmail (dot) com), or come visit my other blog - What it Means to Love. Thanks! :)

Monday, July 5, 2010

I am not at the camp today....

No, I am not there today, I am back at the apartment. :( Last night I was up alot with an upset stomach. Some of you already know this as my dad emailed my mom and she forwarded it out, but I don't know who she sent it to. Marci is staying here at the apartment with me today. It worked out well because Marci (Renae's mom) is watching Olivia today here at the apartment with me. I am sorry this is soo bad grammer, but I am really, really, tired as I wasn't able to sleep atleast 1/2 of the night last night. I am very grateful to whoever invented spell check. :) Our first day at camp yesterday went really good. I'll post more about that in a little bit. I am also very glad to have an internet connection. The reason I didn't go today is that I am not feeling well; the 45 minute ride (it isn't 2 hours to get there as we thankfully are going to a different one then we thought) there and back is really really really bumpy, there are pot holes everywhere, and big ones too, so the drivers have to swerve around them. And the smell at the falcilities is bad, and the toilets are really bad. :) I will take a picture of them tomorrow, luckily I didn't have to use them yesterday. Ok, I better go now.

Oh btw mom, the peanut butter I brought isn't being used for Max, it is being used in our apartment and the other ladies are very glad I brought it! And the food here is incredible, I will also take some pictures of it to post. Brooke and Megan have already taken atleast 50 pictures of the food. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah - I am praying that your stomach heals! Rest and relax! Much love - Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mom! Thank you Julia for all your prayers!! I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete