Sorry it has taken so long to get this post up. Our first day of camp went really well. It was a little unorganized, but we blessed a lot of people.
When we got off the bus, there were lots of people there to meet us. They loved it when we took pictures of them and showed it to them.

I thought these wheel chairs were pretty unique. They are plastic lawn chairs with bicycle wheels and bars on them. There was a little label on the back, and it looked like there was a Christian Ministry that made them. I don't remember what it was called though.

I love this picture! All of the residents loved each other, and it was neat to see them caring for each other.
My dad and one of the residents (he has a Detroit Tigers hat on, but he didn't know what that was when we asked.) 


Natasha and Sandi

I think they were singing in this picture. Max is leading the songs in front of the residents.

The guys in the wheel chairs

This guy was deaf, and he didn't talk at all (even in Russian)

After we got back we sat around and talked. I caught my dad yawning in the top picture. J

Kryvyi Rih Time
Awesome, Sarah! Thanks so much for posting this and Day 2. God is so good and I can tell He is working through all of you.
ReplyDeleteLove you and say hi to everyone for me!
P.S. Tell Daddy he needs to get more sleep. :-)