A final note! :)

Yes, I know this blog is poorly neglected, and I never really finished posting, but it's not 2010 anymore! :)

If you are interested in hearing more about this trip email me (forhisgloryhandiwork (at) gmail (dot) com), or come visit my other blog - What it Means to Love. Thanks! :)

Friday, July 23, 2010

Camp Day 5 - Friday July 9

I stayed back on Friday too, as I wasn't feeling well. Sandi and Josiah stayed back as well.

This is the entrance to our apartment.

Osito


On the way back to tthe apartment from breakfast, we saw a flock of ducks walking around. There were more than it shows in this picture.

A small produce market



"The Milk Man"
Pigeons

Osito and Grandma Marge


Pastor Gregory and Olivia

2 comments:

  1. I just popped over here from Reece's Rainbow. Your mom posted the link there :) My family is adopting a little girl from the baby orphanage there and hope to be traveling in abourt a month to get her. I love the pics of the sights out around town in this post. I look forward to seeing them soon and seeing more in your upcoming posts. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new pics of your baby girl! She is soo sweet!! If you hadn't already commited, I would talk my mother into bringing her home too! She is such a little cuddle bug! <3

    ReplyDelete