A final note! :)

Yes, I know this blog is poorly neglected, and I never really finished posting, but it's not 2010 anymore! :)

If you are interested in hearing more about this trip email me (forhisgloryhandiwork (at) gmail (dot) com), or come visit my other blog - What it Means to Love. Thanks! :)

Monday, July 19, 2010

HOME!!!!!

We are home!!!! We got back home here about 1 pm our time, which is about 9 pm Ukraine time. So I am tired right now because I would be falling asleep, but with the time change, I am still awake. But I got some sleep on the plane (actually more than my dad did!) so that was nice. Our flights on the way home were very smooth, there was no turbulence at all! I was very grateful for that! I'll be getting caught up on posts from the rest of the trip the next week, so check back soon, and THANK YOU for your prayers!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah!! I'm glad you are home and that the trip back was good. I have been praying for you!
    Love,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I'm back too! Thank you for praying! As Alice likes to say - it's impossible to pray with out anything happening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah - I just now was able to catch up on your trip. I read through all your posts and thoroughly enjoyed your pictures!! You guys had a GREAT MINISTRY! I wish your group could go spend a week with the boys at Aaron's facility! We are home but longing to go back as soon as the issue with the court is resolved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I wish we could go to his facility too!! It would also be fun experencing a smaller village! It probably won't that much of shock for me, having been in KR, they sound sort of simaliar, but it would still be a step down. :) At least now when your going back you know what you are going back too, so you can prepare a little bit more!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete